Minecraft AutoMap is the definitive navigation tool for Minecraft. Never get lost again!
- Beautifully rendered real-time map of your current surroundings with built-in support
for Minecraft texture packs!
- Static world map everywhere else that updates itself automatically. (In singleplayer, a full-world map is generated for you.)
- Right click the map and the window border goes away and the map stays on top of
other windows, making it perfect to use as a minimap on top of your Minecraft window.
If you prefer, you can instead maximize the map on another screen for more visible
- Automatically detects when you enter a building or a cave, and adjusts the view
- Mineral detection (shows deposits of all the ores, including diamonds, on the real-time
- Marks blocks that you walk on so you can find your way back out of the caves! (if toggled in options)
- You can add colored waypoints to Automap for better organization and to help you remember points of interest.
- AutoMap shows NPCs, both hostile monsters and passive animals, LIVE on the map.
- Items appear on the map - everything from saplings to flying arrows.
- If a Creeper comes close to you, Automap will play a short but distinctive rattling sound (optional)
- See your current position and the direction you are facing!
- Up is north, or if you prefer, the map can automatically and smoothly rotate to
match your heading.
- See other nearby players on the map when you are in SMP (serverside support for
a full player list coming in a later version).
- The mod/map is entirely clientside, meaning you can use it in singleplayer or on
any SMP server, regardless of what mods it has.
- Show/Hide lava and water
- Highly customizable - almost everything is optional and configurable.